A ‘Wow’ and a ‘Yay’ 🙂 and this is a wonderful feeling.
A big ‘Thank you’ to Priya, the creative and compassionate cook & author of Masala Vegan, for nominating me for my first ever blogger award. It is so delightful and exciting to know that I have been appreciated for my passion to cook and to blog and this being my first token, will always be so dear to me. 🙂
In this world of blogging, we unknowingly commit to inspire others around us by sharing our stories, recipes and experiences and in the process, make ourselves part of a special family of bloggers with members from all around the world making it so wonderful.
While accepting this gift of appreciation, let me also share the rules to accept The Sunshine Blogger Award, as:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
And so to start, here is my attempt to answer my 11 questions. 🙂
Favourite colour ? The color of the sky 😉
Favourite fruit? Has to be Mango
Favourite cuisine? Devoted to my roots and that is Indian 🙂
Favourite flower (edible or not)? Hard to choose, I love all the flowers (edible or not) They are so pretty, colorful and unique.
Favourite cooking implement? The Oven
Best habit? My strength to keep myself motivated and get going.
Raw or cooked? Depends.. Since I have become vegan quite sometime now, raw isn’t a problem and neither is cooked. 🙂 I love good healthy food. I am a foodie. 🙂
Steamed or fried? Depends on the food. Like, I love the steamed momo over the fried ones but I also do crave for some Indian fried snacks from time to time. 🙂
Describe yourself in one word? Straightforward
Biggest influence in your life? What life keeps teaching me everyday.
Night owl or morning bird? Night Owl. I have hardly seen a sunrise without the need to board a train or a flight. 😛
As per the norm, I would now like to extend my appreciation by nominating eleven inspiring creative bloggers who always brighten up the readers page. 🙂
And now it is my turn for the questions. 😀
- How do you generally relax or unwind?
- Your take on self motivation?
- Bake or Cook?
- In food, what best describes your weakness?
- Favorite author ?
- What in a daily routine bores you 😛 ?
- What is the one thing you would want to do to make the world a better place?
- Do you have a sweet tooth?
- How important is your tea and coffee time to you?
- On a rainy day, what would you ideally do?
- Best Vacation so far?
- What is the one thing you would want to change in you?
I hope I could do a fairly good job here. Till then Happy Blogging! 🙂